The Quality Plant Engineering leader is direct report to the ENG/FQM and dotted line with Quality Plant Engineering Manager. He leads the quality plant engineering team in charge of his perimeter.
On his meta function perimeter, in order to guarantee the customer satisfaction including warranty results in field and the plant efficiency, he leads the supplier quality, the plant quality convergence and manages the product/process evolutions in serial life.
**100% ON-SITE. OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO THE U.S.**
● Bachelor's of Science (BAC+3) in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an accredited university (other Engineering degrees, in combination with relevant experience may be considered). A Bachelor's of Technology will not be accepted.
● Minimum of 5 years of related experience
● Previous experience in Engineering Department, Vehicle/mechanic Plant or Project team
● Ability to lead an Engineering team to deliver product changes and launches on time
● Experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and corrective actions
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal from High Level Meetings down to the Shop Floor
● Ability to work off shift hours as necessary
● Self-motivated and directed
● Ability to thrive in a high intensity environment while working on multiple projects
● Masters Degree. Bachelor's of Science is the minimum requirement. Please see above.
● Green belt
● World Class Manufacturing Experience