The Company Vehicle Program Administration Specialist is the key liaison between internal teams and clients. The Company Vehicle Program Administration Specialist will navigate the intersection of efficiency and excellence, ensuring a seamless experience for all stakeholders in the dynamic company vehicle program. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Oversee customer contact center agents responsible for program phone calls and email inquiries.
• Oversee the team workload and daily responsibilities.
• Responsible for all program administration including order system management, logistics and supply chain interface, vehicle order tracking, VIP/Inpat/Expat, Field and PE programs, Affiliate programs, Short Term Lease Program, out of state interims and special vehicle moves, insurance and mortgage letters, program reporting, customer interface on all program issues.
• Identify opportunities to improve program efficiencies and implement process improvements.
• Identify, develop, and implement program enhancements.
• Interface with other departments as needed to implement process and program changes.
• Responsible for training and education of staff and call center agents on new program elements, changes to policy/procedure etc.
• Point of escalation for program issues to facilitate resolution.
**HYBRID ROLE. ON-SITE 1-2 DAYS A WEEK. INITIAL TRAINING WILL TAKE PLACE ON-SITE.**
THE on-site location is Lapeer Road Marshalling Center - 4300 S Lapeer Rd Orion Twp MI 48359
Bachelor’s of Science degree required (business related field is preferred).
4+ years customer service experience in a high volume call center.
Leadership experience in a fast-paced environment.
Process oriented with strong organizational skills.
Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent analytical and customer service skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.