Technical Support, Gasoline Combustion Engines
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Technical Support for Gasoline Combustion Engines role in Auburn Hills.
This is an onsite role.
* Define project scopes, project schedules and test plans.
* Plan and oversee tests on engine / chassis dynamometer to assess the performance, fuel economy and emissions of new engine and engine system technologies.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a similar engineering field.
* Experience working with calibration and / or powertrain development preferred.
* Experience using calibration and development tools such as ETAS, INCA, ATI Vision, Vector CANape, Vector CANalyzer, Matlab and Simulink.
For prompt consideration for this Technical Specialist for Gasoline Combustion Engines role in Auburn Hills, please apply today.