Embedded Software Engineer / HIL Engineer
Location: Mossville, Illinois
100% onsite role
You will love working as an Embedded Software Engineer / HIL Engineer in Mossville, Illinois.
In this exciting Embedded Software Engineer role, you will be working with HIL engineering. You will set up HIL systems, do plant modeling for HIL and test software that is being released.
If you are an Embedded Software Engineer with experience working with HIL (hardware-in-the-loop), Matlab and Simulink, this could be the perfect job for you.
* Bachelor of Electrical Engineering OR Bachelor of Computer Engineering OR Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering OR a related engineering degree.
* 2 to 4 years of experience relevant to software development or software testing.
* Relevant Master's or above will be considered as two years' of experience - no additional work experience needed.
* Understanding of HIL systems.
* Use of Matlab and Simulink.
For prompt consideration for this Embedded Software Engineer / HIL Engineer role in Mossville, please apply today.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.