Mechanical Engineer 29757
Location: Mossville, Illinois
You will love working as a Mechanical Engineer in Mossville, Illinois.
In this exciting Mechanical Engineer role, you will be responsible for the New Product Introduction program developing alternate fuel low pressure fuel systems.
You will be working on the team responsible for LPSD (large engine) low pressure fuel systems with system responsibility to move the fuel from tank to high pressure system at the right time, temperature, pressure and cleanliness level.
* Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering OR a related engineering degree.
* Print reading experience.
* New Product Introduction and Validation experience.
* Understanding of pump and fluid flow.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent teamwork skills.
* Familiar with Caterpillar systems.
* Knowledge of diesel and alternative fuels.