Mechanical Engineer / Development Research Engineer 30880
Location: Pontiac, Illinois
You will love working as a Mechanical Engineer in Pontiac, Illinois.
In this exciting Mechanical Engineer role, you will be working on fuel injection design, development, assembly and test support.
If you have a background working as a Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer or Design Release Engineer or Product Development Engineer or Project Engineer, or if you have experience working in a similar type of engineering role, this could be the perfect job for you.
You will enjoy a long list of perks in this great Mechanical Engineer role:
* Competitive compensation
* Outstanding health insurance that begins the first day of hire
* The chance to make a difference at a dynamic and rapidly growing company
* Positive, team-oriented working environment
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a STEM field, degree in mechanical engineering preferred.
* At least 5 years of relevant experience. Academic projects at the Master's level that include dates of start of ending can count towards experience requirements. Internship and Co-op experience and Graduate level treaching experience in the engineering field can also count toward experience requirement.
* Capable with hands-on work with hand tools, measurement equipment, test equipment, data collection etc.
* Knowledgeable in Creo modeling and engineering drawings.
* Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
* Engine and fuel system design experience is NOT required, but is a definite plus.
For prompt consideration for this Mechanical Engineer role in Pontiac, Illinois, please apply today.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.