Process Engineering Technician
- Support Process Engineer with equipment trials including adhesive dispense, press fit, auto solder, laser marking, and other equipment trials.
- Works with Process Engineers on process trials to collect data, determine appropriate limits, and variables for manufacturing process or material specifications.
- Support Process Engineers with input on fixture designs for part processing and fixture verification.
- Take video of New Product Introduction builds/processes, and record data for engineer to analyze
- Assist NPI Engineers with new product builds using traditional assembly methods (fasteners, soldering iron, manual adhesive dispense, etc.)
- Create and Update process work instruction per engineer’s requirements
- Parts management, ship, receive, label, storage…etc.
- Other Documentation work base on requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in Engineering, or related field
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Able to communicate through email, IM, phone
- Able to read mechanical assembly and part drawings
- Mfg. assembly skills – Fasteners, soldering iron, manual dispensers, etc.
- Equipment background – auto adhesive dispenser, press, auto soldering equipment
- PC skills, word, excel…etc.