Engineering Aide 19213
Location: Mossville, Illinois
Engineering Aide role in Mossville, Illinois.
This is an on-site role.
You will support the engineering team with field returns and new product introduction testing. You will also do follow-up work on quality data analysis.
* You will be responsible for intake field returns.
* You will enter shipping data.
* You will ship returns to suppliers and follow up on root cause analysis.
* You will assist with functional emissions and environment requrements.
* Associates degree and 5 to 7 years of experience. A two year technical degree will also be considered if it has an electronics focus.
* High level of understanding of electronics (understanding electronic terminology, being able to identify electronic components)
* Experience with electronic testing tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters and thermal ovens.
* Understanding of electrical drawings and schematics.
* Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology with a focus on electronics.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Team player and detail oriented.