• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mechanical Engineering(or equivalent) from an accredited university
• Strong leadership skills (prepared to lead a supplier team)
• Ability to communicate complex issues to cross functional teams and management
• Experience prioritizing multiple complex solutions
• Understanding with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) & Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R)
• High level of problem solving and analytical skills
• Experienced in leading projects with very high software, hardware, and mechanical design complexities
• Experienced in working with Ethernet, LIN and CAN/CAN-FD protocols
• Proficient in using VECTOR CAN TOOLS & CANOE simulation to analyze CAN bus logs
• Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
• Experience managing suppliers and/or engineers
• Electronic ECU development and releasing experience
• Experience in mechanical design and packaging
• Understanding of automotive electronic ECU development processes
• Familiar with IP Cluster regulatory and compliance requirements
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to drive a company car for testing when needed.
• Required to have the ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Additional Information / Must Have's:
1. Ability to perform root cause analysis, component validation and debugging of instrument cluster issues at component & vehicle level using vector CAN tools and CANoe simulation.
2. Proficient in using VECTOR CAN TOOLS & CANOE simulation to analyze CAN bus logs.
3. Experienced in working with Ethernet, LIN and CAN/CAN-FD protocols.
4. High level of problem solving and analytical skills
5. Experienced in leading projects with high software, hardware, and mechanical design complexities
2+ Years of experience
Yes, candidate will be required to drive vehicles to root cause any Instrument cluster related issues reported on the assigned project.
Amount of travel, of so where: Within North America region. (Primarily US & Canada regions). Mexico (On rare occasion for Vehicle assembly plant support)