Project Engineer 26190
Location: Aurora, IL
• Supervise the construction of roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges and water supply and sewage systems.
• Review the cost effectiveness, timing, reliability and safety of certain design models to determine project feasibility and approve final design implementation plan.
• Analyze and evaluate impact of project to government regulations and potential environmental hazards.
• Manage and direct staff members and the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Expert ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
• Expert ability to prepare or present public reports, maps or drawings to plan projects.
• Previous experience with computer applications related to engineering field.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 10+ years experience required.