Develop, coordinate, and implement processes and strategies that contribute directly to the facility’s engineering and manufacturing operations. Perform complex calculations, provide solutions to technical problems, and present and lead the implementation of recommendations for production improvements.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and coordination of all manufacturing engineering activities and processes, including process improvement, Six-Sigma, cellular manufacturing, tool design and development, plant layout planning and development, and part development.
- Enhance factory productivity, cost reduction, and quality goals through the conception, development and implementation of improved manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling, material flow and product design.
- Resolve issues during manufacturing of equipment and product, including identifying and implementing process controls.
- Analyze and develop plans to improve material utilization, plant layout and machinery efficiency and uptime.
- Perform duties related to the CAD/CAM role, as needed, including producing programs, designs, and training others to effectively use established systems and resources.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend product improvements and specific designs that will meet customer requirements or support the implementation of corrective actions.
- Indirect supervision of manufacturing facility, including but not limited to ensuring manufacturing processes and procedures support corporate safety and housekeeping standards.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to read/understand technical material, engineering drawings, industry standards is required.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details required.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Bachelors degree in related Engineering discipline.
- 7-10 years in a manufacturing engineering role, using of SolidWorks, AutoCAD, 3D CAD software and tooling/fixture design, required. Esprit programming experience preferred.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.